Someone asked how I COLORED the one that isn’t PAINTY I FORGOT WHAT IT’S CALLED so YEAH sorry it’s p messy cause i sped through it
gosh it feels so weird drawing after not drawing for so long soBS
Theme #2.01, Lose Your Mind, by harrystyhells.
- side title on left side of theme
- hover links when hover over sidebar
- information on right side of posts
- bold and italic colors included
- 400px posts
- 100px x 100px sidebar image
- 5 links in total, 3 custom links
- custom scroll bar
please like or reblog if you’re using this theme, it means a lot!
A BUNCH OF PEOPLE ASKED BABOUT HEADS AND HEAD ANFLGES SO YEAH I JSUT DUMPED IT ALL ON ONe i’m not relaly suere what tips to give on this i yeah HOPE IT HELPS
THERE REALLY ISN”T A FIXED PROPRTION for faces because people have different dfaces yeah OS JUST DRAW WHAT YOU THINK LOOKS GOOD!!
ADVICE FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT HAVING A GOOD DAY:
- wait until it gets dark and make tea or coffee or hot chocolate, or if it’s too hot outside make yourself a healthy smoothie with your favorite things in it at any point during the day
- put on your favorite underwear, it helps, trust me, it’s an old family secret (i’m not kidding)
- if you have a pet, play the “how many things can i stick on you until you move or get mad” game (bonus points if they fall asleep, extra bonus points if a family member sees you and tells you to quit it, extra double ultra points if they join in)
- rip a peice of paper into as many little pieces as you can
- go to animeseason.com and click “random anime” until you see one that looks completely ridiculous (or actually good) and watch the first episode. repeat if it sucked or if you get bored halfway through
- spend at least an hour making a music playlist for how you feel right now and save it for now or when you feel a bad mood rise again
- curl up in bed and cover yourself with blankets and pillows and put in music and just lay there for a while (sleeping is also good)
- eat everything
- drink lots of water
- it’s okay bad moods don’t last forever!!!!!! i promise!!! you will be yourself soon and there are people who love you very much, don’t be afraid to reach out to them
- you are lovely
- eat lots of bananas
here are some more friends
- i bet there is still a box of crayons in your house somewhere (if not you can get them cheap during back-to-school sales); find them and use them (maybe while watching ridiculous anime)
- sunshine if you can manage it or just a sun lamp trust me it matters more than you think especially in winter
- hugs even if they are stuffed animals or your pet or your pillow whatever is on hand
- if you’ve got a favorite lotion/soap/thing that is scented use it liberally
- cry if you need, if it doesn’t start by itself or if you don’t want to attract attention put on a sad movie so you have an excuse
- write this down to pull out on future bad days:
- it is okay to have a day where you don’t get things done
- it is okay not to have a reason for feeling bad
- taking care of yourself is a worthwhile use of time
- if you still don’t feel better it is not your fault (and it is okay to ask for help)
if you dont mind im going to quote animal crossing
- bad times are just times that are bad
thank you for your time
theme 2 by oflerman | yours truly
like of reblog if using please
don’t remove the credit
SUPER EASY SUPER SIMPLE PRETTY LEGIT glitchy image effect. kinda like VHS tearing.
- select a bit of it, all the way across
- shear it kind of like this - play with the curve!
that’s it! you can do it per channel to get cool color tear effects, and once you’re done you can use things like lens blur with a bit of noise and specular highlighting to get a more organic effect. i’ve seen other glitch / screenshot / VHS-effect tutorials and none of them have looked even remotely organic to me, so have this!